Monday, December 3, 2007

Random Thoughts 9

Hey! I finally got to talk to a friend of mine. It was like 3 days before I could talk to him again, but I finally caught him online. We had a long converstation about whats been going on. Then I sent him this survey thing that I had gotten sent to me, and he answered it all truthfully. I think that it's really amusing. But it's really sweet in a way. He's a really good guy and if I wasn't married I'm tellin ya, he would be the one that I had my heart set on. Oh speaking of being married my husband comes home again in 17 days. Then on Januaray 3rd, 2008 I finally get to go live with him. I'm very excited about it. I finally get to leave Hicksville, USA! Hopefully the place I go isn't another Hicksville, USA. I have something that I want to share with everyone. Leave a comment on what you think.

This is so hard for me. I really shouldn't be asking u. I feel shy but I want it so bad, don't get me wrong it's just that I haven't had it for a long time. I could already feel it going in so hard and coming out so soft and wet. No one has to know about this. I need it. I'm desperate and I would do anything right about now to get some. You must think I have a lot of nerve asking you this, but I can feel my tongue around it sucking all the juice out until there is no more left this has been on my mind all day long and I hope I’m not being forward. I'm usually not like this, but... Can I have some gum?

Just remember a friend of mine sent this too me. It wasn't my bright idea to come up with this. Hope you all enjoy it. ~hearts~ me

2 comments:

Heather said...

that's hilarious!! I loved it. I was kind of freaked out at first then i got it! Love you!

wubba said...

Ohhhh...so you're going to be home for Christmas, and you think that's awesome???

Love you!!