Sunday, December 30, 2007

Random Thoughts 23

Hey! As most of you know I should have been gone by now and I'm still here, but as I found out I might be leaving this coming Thursday, but it depends on a lot of stuff. I'm just waiting on my husband. He told me that he wants to come back home and get all of his stuff and then he wants me to go down with him. I'm getting really frustrated about all of it. I just wish that he could make up his mind about everything. I just wanna get outta my moms house and whatever. i love my mom to death and whatever but I seriously need to get out on my own. I can't wait until I can finally start living on my own. I figure that if I don't get outta here in the next couple of weeks then I'm just going to find a job and an apartment and get outta my moms house and not tell anyone where I'm going until my husband can decided on what he wants to do. But anyways.... I'm gunna go.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

Mack said...

http://sexandtheivy.com/