Thursday, December 20, 2007

Random Thoughts 17

Hey! This is going to be my last post for a while. I'm leaving and where I'm going I'm not going to have access to a computer. I've told almost everyone now. For those of you who haven't found out yet I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you. I don't really know what else to say. I thought that I was going to be spending christmas at home and I'm not going to be now. It really sucks. I hope that everyone has a great holiday. I know that part of my family is going to be devistated, but I can't really do anything about it. I know that I'm really depressed about it. I mean in a way I want to be with my husband but in another way I want to be with my family for the holidays. I'm going to miss all of my friends that are around. At least I'll get to say good bye to them before I leave. I think that this all sucks but I can't really do anything about it. I found out tonight that my husband is leaving for Iraq in September. Not a whole lot I can do about that either. I'm going to be on my own trying to make it on my own again. I know that I'll have the support of my family and friends but they won't be there. I'm going to have to try and keep in touch with everyone. Not a whole lot more to say. I'm gunna go.

me

No comments: