Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random Thoughts 22

Hey! I saw this totally awesome movie last night. It's called Sleepers. It's a totally messed up movie but the end of it is so worth it. It's one of my top movies now. I think that everyone should see this movie. I can't explain what the movie is about but everyone has to see this movie. Unless you have a queezy stomach. Then I'd advise you not to watch it. I thought that it was a good movie though. But anyways... The best movie ever!!!!!!!!! I was sorry that I didn't see it before now. I have to thank a friend for that. So THANK YOU! Anyways.... Only one more week and I'm outta Hicksville, USA. I can't wait. But anyways.... Good mood not going to spoil it by posting my problems. Don't really see the point. Anyways...
"This isn't awkward at all."
"Then what do you call it?"
"blowing off steam!" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Love you guys.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

wubba said...

Hey...Hope you got some sleep :)

What's this about one more week? Is there something you're not telling me?