Sunday, December 9, 2007

Random Thoughts 14

Hey! Today was really boring. I had to sit in a car for 5 hours. It sucked. But I guess thats what I get for saying that I will go with my mom to go get my brother. I got told that I wasn't allowed to smoke in my mothers car. So 2 and a half hours with no cig, i pretty much died. But I made it.
I talked to my husband today. I guess that people have been saying a lot of crap about me again. My husband called me friday night and told me everything that had been said. Go figure. I hate people at this point. Like seriously. I can't wait until I leave this place. No more drama. Hopefully. At least I won't have to deal with all of the drama thats been going on here. I guess that I can't ever leave my moms house without someone finding a way to tell everyone that I'm cheating on my husband. Whatever. My husband and I know the truth. I'm not cheating on him. I just think that it's bull shit that everyone has to stick their nose in our business. I'm getting really sick and tired of that too. Anyways... I'm gunna go.

~hearts~ me

No comments: