Monday, December 10, 2007

Random Thoughts 15

Hey! Today was not a good day for me. As most of you have read my blog. You know whats going on. I'm having a better night. I just made this dessert thing and it's so good. I would recomend it to anyone. I have one person to thank for that. Thanks a bunch! I have a feeling though that it's going to make me fat, but it's so good. I ate part of it already. I was suppose to save it for Wed. but it's all good. I had to try it and make sure that my family would like it. I think they are going to get addicted to that stuff. It's called Banoffi Pie. It's so good. It takes a while to make but it's all worth it in the end. I can't wait to eat the rest of it. Like seriously.
Now I know why you love it so much(person that recomended it). I don't name names on here so if your reading this you know who you are. Again thanks a bunch.
Happy Holidays to everyone. Even if I don't like you right now. Only 10 more days and my husband will be home. I'm looking forward to it. I will finally get to spend the holidays with all of my family. For everyone reading this, don't expect a new blog written by me on thursday. I'm really busy that day. I won't have time to post a new blog. Just to let everyone know. Can't wait until the holidays. Can't wait to see all of my friends again. I'm going to have a blast with everyone. I love you all.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

Mack said...

I love you too Fi!!!!!! cant wait