Sunday, December 2, 2007

Random Thoughts 8

Hey! As one of my friends said to me today, no matter what you do control your life if you want a change in life you have to do it yourself. To tell everyone the truth, personally I think that is great advice. The only way that you are going to have change in your life is to do it yourself. Believe me, making some changes are really hard but sometimes you have to do it. Anyways... the holidays are coming. Hope everyone has a good Christmas. I know that I'm going to have a good Christmas this year. My husband is coming home for the holidays. I get to be with my family. I thought that I wasn't going to be. I acctually get to spend my last Christmas at home with all of my family. I'm excited about it. I can't wait until Christmas gets here. I'm going to have gifts for everyone. Including friends that I don't see very often. Have a happy holiday. Don't get too wasted for New Years!

1 comment:

Mack said...

awwww i didnt thinkk that yo would think that that advice was that good thats so sweet and im glad that i helped you a bit we all need advice from time to time love ya and cant wait to see you at christmas