Friday, June 6, 2008

Random Thoughts 68

Hey! It's been almost 2 weeks since I've had a job. It sucks too. I'm ready to get back to work. I hate just sitting around not being able to depend on anything. I loved my job because I knew that I could depend on myself. I'm so thinking about going back to beg for my job back. Only because I know that I was making good money there and whatever. But now because of my stupidity I lost my job. Stupidest thing I could have done. So I'm hoping that if I go back to where I worked and ask the manager if I can have my job back, hopefully I'll get it back. I don't care if I have to start over there. I just want my job back. I hate being at home all the time. I put my name in somewhere else but they haven't called me back yet so I have no idea if I'm going to get the job or not. It's been almost 2 weeks since I put my name in. I guess that my problem is I want my old job back and I don't know if I will be able to get it back. I hope that I can. I'm sure you don't really want to hear about my problems but this is the only spot that I can put it so that everyone will know how I'm feeling.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

Mack said...

hey im sure that you'll get a job again soon. At least you had a job, the one I had just fell through and I need it for college. But hey, life works that way. Cheer up though cause sooner or later things are gonna be going good again.