Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Thoughts 67

Hey! Most of you haven't heard. I lost my job. It was all because I asked them if I could switch my shift with someone so that I could take my husband back to north carolina, because he missed his plane. But my "boss" told me that if I didn't show up for my shift that it was an automatic quit. So I lost my job because of a family emergency. And most of you know that he's in the military. If he didn't go back then they would consider him a-wall and end up in prision for a long time. So I thought that was more important then going to work. I think that it's bull shit because I lost my job. But whatever. I'm looking for a new job now. Hopefully I'll be able to find one. I mean I liked working where I did but I hated it at the same time. I don't know. I'm kinda bummed out because I lost my job but I'm happy because I don't work there anymore. People have told me that I could go beg for my job back but I really don't want to. I think I got a long with a couple of people there. Whatever. So I'll just look for a new job when I acctually get a chance. I've been so busy lately that it's not even funny. But anyways... I'm gunna go. Thats my bad news of the week.

~hearts~ me

No comments: