Sunday, November 11, 2007

Siblings

Has anyone ever wished that they never had any siblings? well I went from having 1 sibling to 12 in a matter of months. How sad is that. But part of my family I can't stand. All they do is fight. And it's been like this for as long as I can remember. I can't stand it anymore. I have enough problems as it is. Then they come here and fight. Thats why I like it better when I have the whole house to myself. then it's quiet and I don't have to deal with all of the fighting. Which is nice. But anyways... my husband will be home in 9 days. I'm excited about that. I guess that I'm just frusterated today. I woke up and the fighting started. I'm ready to move outta my mom's house. I thought that living with my in-laws was bad. Yea right. That was a cake walk compared to all the fighting here. Don't get me wrong. I love my family to death. Right? but sometimes it can be frusterating. Now I see what my mom goes through every weekend. I thought that it was a bunch of bull but now that I'm starting to grow up alot. I see what it's like for everyone in the house. I'm sure that no one likes all the fighting. I just wish that there was something I could do. But it seems like every time I try to help, I just get yelled at for something. I don't think it's fair but everytime I get yelled at it is usually my fault. But why should I try and get anything right? Right. Anyways... I think this is long enough for today.

No comments: