Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Thoughts 62

Hey! As most of you know I've been working. So I haven't been posting as often. But as of today, we're losing another puppy. Troublemaker got sick this morning and I don't think that he's going to make it through the rest of the day. It kills me to say it but I really don't think that he's going to make it. Not this time. But on the brighter side of life... the rest of our puppies are doing okay. And for most of you who don't know... I lost my puppy about a week ago. I can't believe that it's been that long already. I miss her like I really do but for the most part, I know that she lived a good life. I know that she is in a better place now and doesn't have to suffer anymore. Yes I'm still heart broken over her dying but I know that her life was lived out well. I have no regrets for her life. As I won't for the rest of the puppies. But yea... I don't really have anything else to say.

~hearts~ me

No comments: