Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random Thoughts 54

Hey! Work is still going really well. I can't wait until I get enough money to move out of here. As soon as I have enough I'm gone. I don't know where I'm going yet, but I'll let everyone know as soon as I get there. I love my family to death. I really do but with all of the drama thats getting started again I need to get out before it gets too bad. I hope that when everything goes downhill, that I'm not around for it. I love you guys to death. I do really. I just don't need anymore stress in my life than what I already have. I think this is where I'm gong to end my blog here. I will post another one real soon.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

wubba said...

What drama are you talking about? I don't think there's going to be much drama in our house any time soon???