Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Thoughts 34

Hey! I still can't believe that I'm leaving on friday. This is getting harder and harder as I think about it more. I don't know what to think anymore. I know that I'm scared. I never thought that this day would come. I knew that it was going to but I didn't think that it would have come so soon. I'm excited to leave but I've depended on my mom for a lot of things and now I know that she's not going to be right by my side. I guess that everyone has to go though this in thier life. I just didn't think that it would be now for me. I figured that I was going to go to college, live at home for a while then move out. It didn't turn out that way though. Oh well. I'll keep in touch with everyone. As soon as I know the address to my appartment or whatever I'll let everyone know.

~hearts~ me

No comments: