Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Random Thoughs 25

Hey! Hope everyone is having a good new years and isn't too wasted. lol. Anyways... I can't wait until I can finally leave Hicksville, USA but as it turns out I might be here for a while longer, which is really starting to annoy me. Anyways... I started to write a story. I'm not very far in it yet but I'll get there. Me and a couple of my friends started a list on Things that make other women uncomfortable. I read it to my husband and whatever and I asked him if it made him uncomfortable then I had to ask him if he was still there and he told me that he wished that he wasn't. I started busting up laughing. It was just the way he said it. It was so funny. I thought that it was anyways. But yea that totally made my day. I know that it's the first of Januaray now but it was just the funnist thing ever. But anyways... I had a blast tonigh. I can't wait until I talk to a friend of mine tomorrow. My little brother made the night a lot better though. My brother was upstairs playing guitar hero III. I was watching something on youtube.com called "Masturbation Lesson" (you have to watch it in order to understand why this is so funny) and as soon as it was over my brother walked down stairs and said that his wrist hurt. It was the perfect timing ever. Everyone in the room started bustin up laughing. It was the greatest thing ever. Like seriously. I think that was the total high light of my day. My days now usually suck in some parts. But I love my friends to death. I love my family to death. I just think that it's the greatest thing ever. Anyways... I'm going to go.

~hearts~ me

No comments: