Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random Thoughts 31

Hey! Has anyone ever had someone tell you that a certain someone likes you but you couldn't do anything about it because you were in a commited relationship? I just had it happen to me not to long ago. I'm not putting in here when it happened only because I know that some people will know who I'm talking about. But anyways... I think that it's really sweet but some people will stick to their commited relationships.
I'm on the verge of writing a new story. It's about a pink cell phone. I know that it's kind of weird but thats okay. If you read my story you will understand why I'm calling it Pink Cell Phone. I got bored so one of my friends helped me come up with a begining part of it. I thought of the title and she came up with the first couple of paragraphs. I think that I'm going to go.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the relationships....and not to mention...Pink cell phone?? wtf?? but who am I to judge??