Friday, February 8, 2008

Random Thoughts 38

Hey! As most of you know, I was addicted to Guitar Hero. It was awsome. It still is awsome but I don't really play anymore. The other day I got into a huge fight with some one really close to me. It sucked. I didn't really talk to them for the rest of the day. Only because I knew that if I talked to them I would have just made the situation worse. I really didn't want to fight with anyone. Then I came to realize something. I really want my dads attention and I can't ever get it. I'm not blaming anyone but him. My mom told me last night that my dad has been breaking my heart since I was nine. I don't know if thats true or not. I don't really remember my childhood. It's the one thing that I don't want to remember. Everytime I think about it I just remember all of the bad things that have happened. Not really a good thing, I think. I don't know. There were some good things that happened in my past but it was mostly bad. I don't think that anyone tries to remember their past if it wasn't good. But thats just what I think. If you have any comments or anything for me just leave them. I should be posting more of my story here soon. I'm almost finshed with part of it. Leave me one.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we need to talk. Let me know when you're ready.