Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random Thoughts 101

Just dropping in to say hey. Haven't written in a while. Well I finally turned 20. I can't believe it. Only one more year and I can legally drink. Thats the only good part of turning 21. My roommates are finally moving out in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait for that one. Then I'll be moving everything around. My husband is gone. He'll be home in december. Only another couple of months. Well less than that now. It just depends on when he comes home. 59 days if he comes home december 21. Less than that if he comes home on the 19th. I'm looking forward to it. My son is now 5 months old and weighs 14 pounds 10 ounces. He has doubled his birth weight. He has two teeth in. I love my son, miss my husband and is hoping for the best.

~hearts~ me

1 comment:

wubba said...

Sounds like you're still doing really well. If you "hope for the best" it will happen. Life is what you make of it. Tell yourself that you are happy, and you will be.