Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random thoughts 102

Well been a while since i posted last. I can't believe that my son will be a year old next month. He's trying to walk and talk. My husband is back from the field. Who knows where he's going to end up these days. I asked myself a question that I knew no one else could help me answer. So I thought about it for a while, then I came up with the answer. The question was: Would I still be happy with my life if I would have never met my husband? The answer is no. The reason why is because I think that I would still be looking for something more in my life that I had. I know that I would have at least tried harder in college but at the same time I would be looking for someone to hang out with and make them fall in love with me. I probably would have gotten married to the first person that asked me. That never would have been a good thing. My marriage would have failed and I would have been divorced in six months. But luckly i found my husband who loves me for me and thats all that really counts. So to all those out there reading, please don't just say yes to any rand0m guy that askes u to marry him. You never know what could happen. Date someone for a while then think about getting married. Believe me I know from past experiance. But I think thats all for now.

~hearts~ me

No comments: