Saturday, July 26, 2008

Random Thoughts 78

Hey! I know I haven't posted anything in a while but now I finally have something to write about. I went to warp tour on the 24th of this month. It was awsome. I can't wait to go back next year. Like seriously. I had a blast. Then last night I finally got to talk to someone that I haven't talked to in like forever. So that was cool. But anyways... back to warp tour. It was the most fun I have ever had. Like seriously. I didn't think that it would be fun but it was AMAZING! LIke seriously. I'm glad that a friend of mine talked me into going. By the time we got home we were all beat. The next day pretty much killed us but we did whatever anyways. It was awsome though. I can't wait to go next year. I just hope that they have some really good bands playing. Then next month I'm going to get my first tattoo. I'm really excited about that too. But yea. That was all I really wanted to say.

~hearts~ me

No comments: