Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random Thoughts 45

Hey! I don't know how to start this blog. So I'm just gunna say this straight out and I'm not going to be sorry for a word of it that I say.
Okay, so I thought that today was going to be good. It was until one of my friends showed up and they got invited to something and I didn't get invited. Whatever. After everything that I've done for a couple of people(beth and kami), you guys think that it's okay to just walk all over me. I'm sick of that. Everytime I'm around it seems like you guys want nothing to do with me. What the fuck is that about? I don't care how pissed off your going to be at me. Because finally I'm telling you the truth. I have done nothing but bend over backwards for you. And all I get in return is shit kicked in my face. It's not fair. So you two can be happy together but once I'm gone your going to wish that none of this shit would have happened. So the only thing that I have to say to you both is FUCK YOU! I really thought that we could all be friends but ever since, u, beth went to college you changed and not for the better. You use to tell me everything and didn't have a problem with it. But apperently I'm not that important in your life. so whatever. Go to hell for all I care.
Kami, I know that we haven't been the best of friends. But I wish that we could have had a good friendship like you and beth have. But I don't think that you like me that well. Everything I told you I ment. For all I know you could sercretly hate me, but you only deal with me because of Beth. Well after this blog I don't think that you have to worry about it anymore. I don't think that you'll want to talk to me anymore. I don't think that beth is going to want to talk to me either. Well fine. Hope that you have a good life.

One very pissed off girl

No comments: