Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Thoughts 83

Hey! Just posting to keep everyone updated. As most of you know, I start college in one week from today. I'm very excited but kind of nervous at the same time. In 6 days my husband will be home... yay! The day after he comes home I have to start college so that means I won't have a whole lot of time to spend with him. But I do know one thing and that is that I need to go shopping and get everything for college. I don't know when I'm going to be able too. I'm really stressed out right now too because I don't know if I'm going to be getting my finacial aid for college. I hope that I do. Cuz I know that I'm going to need it. Like seriously. I thought that everything would be taken care of by now, and it's not. I'm getting very impatent with everything thats going on. I know that I'm going to need to get my books and stuff for college. I don't know. I guess that I'm just getting annoyed cuz not everything is going my way. And I know that I need to get everything done. But yea... OH! before I forget. I haven't finished my stories yet. I don't know when I'll have a chance to do that. But as soon as I get them done I will be posting them on here.

~hearts~ me

No comments: